Rise up your darkness
The MT-07 is designed to bring fun, affordability and enjoyment back to the street. And just about everything about this versatile naked bike - from its deep torque through to the agile chassis and outstanding economy - make it hard to resist for both newer and experienced riders.
The 689cc inline 2-cylinder engine benefits from our special 'crossplane philosophy' which enables it to develop linear torque for outstanding acceleration. And the MT-07 is also equipped with a compact and lightweight chassis for remarkable agility and easy handling.
MT-07 from Yamaha. There's never been a better reason to rise up and ride.
- Liquid-cooled 689cc inline 2-cylinder 4-stroke
- Crossplane philosophy design with 270-degree crank
- Deep and powerful linear torque output
- Outstanding fuel efficiency
- Built for optimum riding enjoyment
- Low dry weight of only 164kg
- Slim and compact tubular backbone frame
- Agile, manoeuvrable and easy to handle
- Mass-forward design with sculpted bodywork
- Lightweight 10-spoke cast aluminium wheels
- Digital instrumentation with full LED display
- Dual 282mm front discs with 4-pot calipers