Since its launch the Ténéré 700 has quickly established itself as the best-selling middleweight adventure bike in Europe. – with over 8000 units sold to date. Combining characterful torque-rich engine performance with agile handling, remarkable all-round versatility and a high level of long distance comfort, the Ténéré 700 is proving to be an outstanding success.
The Ténéré legend has been growing since the very first Yamaha Ténéré adventure bike was introduced in 1983, and with its historic blue and yellow colours plus black Yamaha speedblock, the new Ténéré 700 Rally Edition celebrates the achievements of Yamaha’s Dakar heroes and their machines from a bygone era. These special colours are exclusive to the new Rally Edition, making this an extremely desirable and collectable motorcycle for every rider who appreciates the iconic status of the original Ténéré and the part it played in the Dakar and many other rally raid events. As well as its special colours, this premium adventure bike also features a higher standard specification, and is equipped with a range of lightweight components that offer increased protection and deliver a more dynamic rally riding experience.
Ténéré 700 Rally Edition Highlights
• Iconic heritage colours with historic Dakar factory race bike influence
• Enhanced Rally feeling from Rally Seat, tank grip pads and off road grips
• Lightweight Akrapovič slip-on muffler gives rich, deep and throaty sound
• Extra protection from the heavy-duty skid plate, radiator guard and chain guard
• Durable and modern LED flashers front and rear
• Characterful 689cc, 4-stroke, CP2 engine delivering high levels of linear torque
• Lightweight and durable double cradle tubular steel frame
• Slim, compact and ergonomic body
• Aggressive rally-bred face with 4 x LED headlights
• Adjustable long-travel front and rear suspension
• Tough and lightweight 21 inch / 18 inch spoked wheels with adventure tyres
• Switchable ABS for on the fly adjustment